Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa by bus with a long trek Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van village -Homestay (L, D)
06:30 – The Bus Guide will pick-up arround Ha Noi Old Quater by Shuttle Bus and transfer to Sapa Express Bus at 70 Nguyen Huu Huan, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi.
07:00 - Departure to Sapa. The tour guide will explain to you about the trip and Sapa. Then you will be served mineral water.
08:30 - Have a rest-stop at Km98 for 30 minutes, here if you need extra refreshment, and that allows you to go to toilet also.
11:30 - For the safety before going up mountain pass to Sapa, stop within 20 minutes at Km237 for the second rest-stop.
13.00: stop at 06 Vuon Treo Sapa. Arrive Sapa Town with colourful traditional costumes of H’Mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
– Welcome drink and itinerary briefing
– Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes
Trekking from Sapa to the Black H’mong villages of Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai and Tavan where excellent panoramas ofthe larger valley, paddy terraced fields and the H’mong village are offered. We take a small local path leading into the bottom of the valley. There are stall shop, school and you can learn more about local life.
You will check in a local house in Tavan for overnight stay in homestay in Tavan village.
You will have dinner in homestay and know more about local life there.
Meal: Lunch, Dinner
Accommodation: Homestay (Ta Van Village in a Homestay with Shared Room and Bathroom)
Day 2: Medium trek Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai village – Sapa – Ha Noi (B, L)
8.00: Have breakfast prepared by the family and start a new day with more interesting trek.
8.45: Keep walking to the rice paddies where you have a nice photo session of the amazing surrounding landscapes. A trek through the bamboo forest and stop to have a panorama view of Giang Ta Chai village – home of red Dzao People.
11.00: Trek through the Giang Ta Chai Bridge to main road, bus picks you up to come back Sapa Town.
12.00 – 13.00: Have a shower at hotel, have lunch, time at leisure on your own.
13.30: Meet all group members at hotel to get ready for Hanoi.
14.00: Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.
20.30 – 21.00: We say goodbye to you at bus stop. Trip ends.
PACKAGE PRICE PER PERSON (USD)
Applied until 31st December except for Public Holidays
Tour Price : USD 130/pax
Single Supplement: USD 20/night/pax for private room at the homestay
- Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Rates are not applied for Tet holiday period and other public holiday
- Modern air – conditioning bus with comfortable seats from Hanoi – Sapa and return
- 2 bottles of water 2 ways/person on bus Ha Noi – Sapa – Ha Noi
- Private transfer in Sapa with experienced drivers
- English speaking tour leader escorted during the bus trip Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi,
- Local guide escorted in Sapa
- Meals as 1 dinner, 2 lunches, 1 breakfast with local dishes
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Hotel room for shower in Sapa .
- Beverages, travel insurance, VAT, personal expenses
- Others not clearly mentioned above